We stock a wide range of gifts and books including:
- Bristol Cathedral souvenirs - including our guide book, postcards and a range of items including mugs, notebooks and tea towels.
- CDs - special recordings of the Cathedral choir and other organ and choral music.
- Bristol Blue Glass and other products from local artists.
- Children's products - games, traditional wooden toys, and Christian prayer and story books.
- Bibles and other religious books, including the latest publications.
- Specialist books on the history of the Cathedral.
Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 4.00pm
Saturday, 10.00am to 3.00pm
Sunday, after the morning Eucharist (around 11.15am), until 3.00pm
During UWE graduations (15-26 July) there will be no public access to the shop.
You are very welcome to come and browse, and our staff and volunteers will be more than happy to help you find what you need.
Please note - occasionally the shop will close if there are special events or services taking place. If you are making a special journey it is always advisable to phone the Cathedral office in advance 0117 926 4879. If you wish to order a product from the shop please phone 0117 946 8182.