We stock a wide range of gifts and books including:
- Bristol Cathedral souvenirs - including our guide book, postcards and a range of items including mugs, notebooks and tea towels.
- CDs - special recordings of the Cathedral choir and other organ and choral music.
- Bristol Blue Glass and other products from local artists.
- Children's products - games, traditional wooden toys, and Christian prayer and story books.
- Bibles and other religious books, including the latest publications.
- Specialist books on the history of the Cathedral.
The main Cathedral is closed for general visitors from the 16-20 and 23-26 July. Daily services are held in the Subcroft. Cafe, shop and garden remain open.
Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 4.00pm
Saturday, 10.00am to 3.00pm
Sunday, after the morning Eucharist (around 11.15am), until 3.00pm
You are very welcome to come and browse, and our staff and volunteers will be more than happy to help you find what you need.
Please note - occasionally the shop will close if there are special events or services taking place. If you are making a special journey it is always advisable to phone the Cathedral office in advance 0117 926 4879. If you wish to order a product from the shop please phone 0117 946 8182.