There are a number of ways that you can contribute resources to the life and work of Bristol Cathedral. You might like to give your time as a volunteer, or consider giving us more regular financial support. The options include:
- One-off donation - if you are visiting, you may like to make a one-off donation to support our work. We would encourage UK taxpayers to complete a Gift Aid envelope as this enables us to get tax back from the government, and increases the value of your donation. Our Vergers and Welcomers will be happy to help if you have any queries. You can give by cash or cheque.
- Becoming a Friend of Bristol Cathedral, or a member of the Fitzhardinge Society. Both are membership organisations and require a subscription to join. They offer opportunities for networking with people of similar interests, and a range of social events during the year.
- Planned Giving - if you are a regular member of the congregation, or a regular supporter of our work, you might like to consider giving by direct debit. If you are interested please contact Chrissie Graham, who can provide you with an application form and further information.
- Leaving a gift in your will - any gift, large or small, is greatly valued and is of immense help in supporting the Cathedral's work and building. If you are interested in leaving a gift in your will, please visit here: Read more
- Grant giving bodies - we are immensely grateful to the grant giving bodies who continue to support the work of the Cathedral, such as the Temple Trust.