Planned Giving is a way for members of our congregations and communities to give a regular gift towards the upkeep and daily work of the Cathedral.
Each year, we welcome around 150,000 visitors and worshippers. Recently the Cathedral has created new services for wider congregations; marked occasions of local and national importance; hosted art exhibitions, concerts and theatre; carried out vital work to the building; welcomed school children from across the
region and become an even bigger part of the city’s community. We make creative use of the building and look to the shop and the café to make a profit. However, being one of the smallest staff teams in any cathedral, we are constantly forced to make economies. all the time. We also need your help to be more ambitious and to share what we have more widely.
The difference your support makes
God’s grace and the generosity of others have secured the cathedral for us. It is our turn now. Our turn to refresh, renew and hand on. With your help, we’d like to respond by:
- Offering to God worship and music that is as good as we can make it
- Exploring the Christian faith with honesty and insight
- Inspiring children with the building and with the story of what happens here
- Welcoming, sustain and challenge the life of the city
- Supporting our bishop and help equip God’s people of the diocese for mission and ministry
- Care for the community that gathers here
- Put the gospel into words that inspire and actions that change lives
Please pray and think about how you can help support the work and witness of your Cathedral.