Bristol Cathedral is the Mother Church of the Diocese of Bristol. The Dean and Chapter share and support our Bishop's vision for connecting the parishes of Bristol, Swindon, South Gloucestershire and North Wiltshire with God, one another, and the wider world.
The Dean and Chapter have published a strategy called 'Come and See' which sets out our vision, strategy and priority work for the next ten years. Click here to download a copy.
The strategy includes a number of priority fabric projects including:
- an organ rebuilding project and the replacement of the sound system
- a cafe refurbishment
- the refurbishment of the Lay Clerk Vestry
- the replacement of the lighting system
- access improvements to make the building more accessible
- a public realm scheme to improve the west end precinct of the Cathedral
More information on the Diocesan Strategy 'Creating Connections' and the life of the Diocese can be found here.