- From Monday to Friday the Cathedral is open to visitors from 8.00am until 5.00pm, unless you wish to attend Choral Evensong or Evening Prayer at 5.15pm.
- On Saturdays and Sundays we are open from 8.00am until 3.15pm, unless you wish to attend Choral Evensong at 3.30pm.
- Please note - sometimes there will be special services and events happening in the Cathedral which may mean that these times change, and that we have to close to the public temporarily. Please see the 'What's On' and 'News' sections for more detailed information about what is happening.
Admission is free, and you are very welcome to come inside and look around. Feel free to wander and soak up the atmosphere, sit quietly somewhere, or join us in our of our services. You can also visit our shop and café
Please note there are no storage facilities for holding baggage whilst visiting the Cathedral. You must keep your personal belongings with you at all times. We reserve the right to carry out random searches if appropriate.
- Baby change available in disabled toilet, by the cafe at the end of the cloister
- Cafe with highchairs (breastfeeding friendly)
- Please note there are steps in some parts of the building if you are bringing a pram or buggy
To find our more about free activities for families and children, click here.