We stock a wide range of gifts and books including:
- Bristol Cathedral souvenirs - including our guide book, postcards and a range of items including mugs, notebooks and tea towels.
- CDs - special recordings of the Cathedral choir and other organ and choral music.
- Bristol Blue Glass and other products from local artists.
- Children's products - games, traditional wooden toys, and Christian prayer and story books.
- Bibles and other religious books, including the latest publications.
- Specialist books on the history of the Cathedral.
Our gift shop is usually open from Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 4.00pm, and closes slightly earlier on Saturday at 3.00pm. You are very welcome to come and browse, and our staff and volunteers will be more than happy to help you find what you need.
The shop wil be open on the 25 August (Bank Holiday).
The shop will also be open during UWE Graduation ceremonies - 24-28 November.
The shop will be open until 24 December (Christmas Eve) and will then closed until 2 January 2015.
Please note - occasionally the shop will close if there are special events or services taking place. If you are making a special journey it is always advisable to phone the Cathedral office in advance 0117 926 4879. If you wish to order a product from the shop please phone 0117 946 8182.