We stock a wide range of gifts and books including:
- Bristol Cathedral souvenirs - including our guide book, postcards and a range of items including mugs, notebooks and tea towels.
- CDs - special recordings of the Cathedral choir and other organ and choral music.
- Bristol Blue Glass and other products from local artists.
- Children's products - games, traditional wooden toys, and Christian prayer and story books.
- Bibles and other religious books, including the latest publications.
- Specialist books on the history of the Cathedral.
Our gift shop is usually open from Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 4.00pm, and closes slightly earlier on Saturday at 3.00pm. You are very welcome to come and browse, and our staff and volunteers will be more than happy to help you find what you need.
Please note - occasionally the shop will close if there are special events or services taking place. If you are making a special journey it is always advisable to phone the Cathedral office in advance 0117 926 4879. If you wish to order a product from the shop please phone 0117 946 8182.
The Cathedral will be hosting graduation ceremonies for the University of the West of England from Monday 14 July until Friday 25 July. During this time access to the building is restricted as the building is used three times a day for the ceremonies. Our daily services continue to take place in the sub-croft chapel. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes in relation to your visit. The shop will remain open during the fortnight.